Location: Vale do Sereno - Nova Lima, Brazil
Date Posted: May 16, 2023
• Monitor and maintain relevant industry data for the region by conducting primary and secondary research on Energy and Utilities or Mining and Metals data in Americas including market dynamics, business models, market developments and financial strategies.
• Originate, lead and write brief and timely insights regarding new market trends, strategies and other developments across the Americas.
• Support specific consulting assignments related to each industry as needed
• Deliverable preparation: The analyst will be responsible for creating charts in excel and power point for use in syndicated Data Intelligence deliverables and custom advisory projects that leverage market data and providing market level commentary for long and short-for research reports.
• Leveraging I&CP databases on public & private companies, proprietary estimates and publicly available information the analyst will be responsible for maintaining up-to date company financial and demographic data.
• A degree from a university in a relevant field e.g. geology, engineering, economics or similar.
• Excellent IT skills including the use of Office 365 Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• Proven experience in ArcGIS or geoinformation would be a plus.
• Experience with Data Visualization tools like Tableau or PowerBI would be a plus.
• An ability to individually work to strict deadlines and also to deliver products, which include contributions from several analysts, to strict deadlines.
• Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English and the local office language(s)
• Proven analytical skills (i.e. ability to critically analyse data and identify trends and key drivers).
• An analytical mind-set and able to get to grips quickly with the intricacies and complexities of the economics and data that drive our business and strategy.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• First class communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Willingness to travel.
• Fluent written and spoken English and Spanish
Em observância com os requerimentos da Lei Geral de Proteção de Dados (LGPD), a Alvarez & Marsal informa que utilizará os dados pessoais coletados com a finalidade de possibilitar sua participação no nosso processo seletivo. Para maiores detalhes sobre como realizamos tratamento de dados pessoais, consulte nossa Política de Privacidade
A&M’s entrepreneurial culture celebrates independent thinkers and doers who can positively impact our clients and shape our industry. The collaborative environment and engaging work—guided by A&M’s core values of Integrity, Quality, Objectivity, Fun, Personal Reward, and Inclusive Diversity—are the main reasons our people love working at A&M. Inclusive Diversity means we embrace diversity, and we foster inclusiveness, encouraging everyone to bring their whole self to work each day. It runs through how we recruit, develop employees, conduct business, support clients, and partner with vendors. It is the A&M way.
It is Alvarez & Marsal’s practice to provide and promote equal opportunity in employment, compensation, and other terms and conditions of employment without discrimination because of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, pregnancy, marital status, family status, religion, national origin, age or disability or any other non-merit based factor or any other characteristics in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Please note that as per A&M policy, we do not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters are engaged to provide candidates for a specified opening and in alignment with our Inclusive Diversity values. Any employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that A&M will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.