This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Mumbai, India
Date Posted: Jul 24, 2023
As an Analyst in A&M’s Disputes and Investigations Team, the successful candidate will:
• Analyze multiple sources of information such as financial records, media records, corporate records and database specific records, to assess potential risks associated with a project
• Conduct research using a variety of online sources, especially commercial registries, corporate databases, legal databases and media sources
• Be responsible for Analyst level-appropriate project management
• Be responsible for writing complex reports that are thorough, accurate and clear
• Assist senior members of the team with project setup, research and analysis
• Support in the preparation of pitch documents, presentations, and engagement proposals etc.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor’s degree in commerce or political science
• Strong analytical ability and lateral thinking acumen
• An eye for detail and strong report writing skills that reflect a clear thought process and communicate an accurate message
• PowerPoint and Word skills
• Effective communication skills required – written and oral ability to communicate research topics, and complex concepts that require qualitative analysis
• Effective interpersonal skills - good team player with the ability to work under pressure
• Fluent in English
A&M’s entrepreneurial culture celebrates independent thinkers and doers who can positively impact our clients and shape our industry. The collaborative environment and engaging work—guided by A&M’s core values of Integrity, Quality, Objectivity, Fun, Personal Reward, and Inclusive Diversity—are the main reasons our people love working at A&M. Inclusive Diversity means we embrace diversity, and we foster inclusiveness, encouraging everyone to bring their whole self to work each day. It runs through how we recruit, develop employees, conduct business, support clients, and partner with vendors. It is the A&M way.
It is Alvarez & Marsal’s practice to provide and promote equal opportunity in employment, compensation, and other terms and conditions of employment without discrimination because of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, sex or gender, gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, family medical history, genetic information or other protected medical condition, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by and in accordance with applicable laws. Employees and Applicants can find A&M policy statements and additional information by region here.
Please note that as per A&M policy, we do not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters are engaged to provide candidates for a specified opening and in alignment with our Inclusive Diversity values. Any employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that A&M will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.