A&MPLIFY Marketing Consultant / Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA, United States
Date Posted: May 30, 2023
A&MPLIFY is a professional service consultancy combining the power of design, digital technology, and artificial intelligence to help clients supercharge value creation, agility and customer loyalty. The A&MPLIFY team is hand-picked from the top global consulting firms and Fortune 500 customer-focused companies. Individually, we are experience designers, commerce strategists, technologists, data scientists, and operations leaders with deep industry experience. Together we are the unique team clients need to drive growth and build relevance with their customers. With a commitment to positive social impact, we foster a vibrant, inclusive workplace of diverse voices and talents who enjoy what they do, and with whom they do it.
- Creative thinker with excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity in a dynamic and fast-moving work environment
- Strong work ethic and capacity to work both independently and in a collaborative work environment
- Strategy consulting experience, either from a global top tier strategy consulting and/or in-house strategy department
- Experience researching and analyzing complex issues, including an ability to synthesize and summarize large amounts of information and to focus quickly on the essence of an issue
- Experience utilizing quantitative and qualitative research tools, including ability to draft interview guides, execute studies, and produce syntheses of key findings
- Understand and analyze business process, and common commerce business problems
- Design new cutting-edge proposition to deliver best in class solutions
- Create innovative ideas and concepts to be developed with our clients
- Help our clients identify business needs, translating them in clear strategic recommendations and concrete actions
- Optimize existing digital customer experiences and marketing touchpoints, to improve business performance
- Identify and develop market trends, benchmarks and best-in-class experience examples for commerce
- Working experience as an analyst or consultant or in digital space, and/or experience in a B2C industry such as retail, CPG, travel, auto & industrial
- Ability to translate concepts and solutions across customer-centric industries
- Design and co-create workflow processes for digital marketing campaigns, content development and other marketing activities to drive performance
- Craft measurement frameworks, reporting templates and other tools to drive client work processes and performance; assist in the implementation and embedding of these new tools and practices
- Develop learning materials, such as case studies, capability session plans, e-modules and workshop materials
- Experience in Digital Marketing, with expertise in paid digital media (search, video, social, programmatic etc), collaborate with key media and digital platform partners (e.g. Facebook, broadcasters and other distribution partners)
- Experience of owning and building brands across companies and industries well known for delivering data driven and digitally enabled consumer experiences
- Scale brands by planning and executing impactful product and geographical expansion strategies, channel launches, online marketing and optimizing of supply-chain & logistics
- Responsible for leading, developing and implementing: the brand strategy, market research, communication strategy, media planning and promotion strategy.
- Drive the ongoing development and optimization of digital performance dashboards and ensure adequate performance tracking and reporting of campaigns.
- Experience across Paid, Owned and Earned channels is ideal, minimally with at least an understanding of 2 out of the 3
- Executive presence: ability to speak professionally with client stakeholders
- Must be a great storyteller, comfortable speaking to C-Suite level executives
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to develop materials and effectively present to a wide range of audiences
Teaming & Collaboration:
- Exposure to and/or experience in leading teams to deliver while developing, mentoring and inspiring team members
- Natural leadership with the ability to easily establish trust-based relationships and gain valuable insights through collaboration and communication
- Project managing and building relationships across teams and clients
- Works with Creative Teams to develop deliverables that meet defined standards
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications, especially Excel
- Exposure to and/or proficiency in data visualization tools such as PowerBI, Tableau
- Exposure to and/or proficiency in virtual collaboration tools such as Mural, Miro and Figma
- Any Digital Experience is an added advantage like eCommerce, Content Management, Analytics, Internet of Things, etc.
- 3-8+ years experience
- Bachelors degree
The following are the annual base salary ranges, commensurate with experience: Consultant: $90,000-$135,000; Manager: $135,000-$185,000. In addition, A&M offers a discretionary bonus program which is based on a number of factors, including individual and firm performance. Please ask your recruiter for details.
Diversity & Inclusion
A&M’s entrepreneurial culture celebrates independent thinkers and doers who can positively impact our clients and shape our industry. The collaborative environment and engaging work—guided by A&M’s core values of Integrity, Quality, Objectivity, Fun, Personal Reward, and Inclusive Diversity—are the main reasons our people love working at A&M. Inclusive Diversity means we embrace diversity, and we foster inclusiveness, encouraging everyone to bring their whole self to work each day. It runs through how we recruit, develop employees, conduct business, support clients, and partner with vendors. It is the A&M way.
It is Alvarez & Marsal’s practice to provide and promote equal opportunity in employment, compensation, and other terms and conditions of employment without discrimination because of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, pregnancy, marital status, family status, religion, national origin, age or disability or any other non-merit based factor or any other characteristics in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Unsolicited Resumes from Third-Party Recruiters
Please note that as per A&M policy, we do not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters are engaged to provide candidates for a specified opening and in alignment with our Inclusive Diversity values. Any employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that A&M will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.