Director of Client & Business Development, Tax (Sales Enablement & Revenue Growth)
Location: Atlanta, GA, United States
Date Posted: May 30, 2023
The Director of Client & Business Development (Sales Enablement & Revenue Growth) sits in Alvarez & Marsal’s Tax consulting practice. This is an opportunity to build and develop infrastructure to support the Sales Enablement team and our Tax consulting sales force to grow the practice in effective and efficient ways. The Director of Client & Business Development will have a “learn it all” attitude, collaborate closely with various stakeholders and cross-functional teams, understand and appreciate different priorities, and have ability to build consensus.
- Process design, improvement, and implementation
- Review of existing, as well as design and implementation of new processes to support and increase efficiencies of the Sales Enablement and Sales (billable professionals) teams across the Tax practice
- Track, measure and report the effectiveness of the Sales Enablement processes, tools (campaigns, digital ads, etc.) and artifacts
- Content management
- Support Tax’s senior hire assets with developing thought leadership, service-related content, qualifications and case studies, bios, skills & experience
- Data management
- Content engagement – collateral, slideware, video library, internal & external communication
- Client acquisition data – manage entire client journey
- Sales data – revenue sources and RFP analysis, client trends, etc.
- Client satisfaction data
- Thought leadership, Events and Social media data
- Sales enablement data relevant for Performance Development
- Market research and insights
- Tools and systems management
- Manage Upslide, Salesforce, Skills & Experience tracker, and Internal and External communication platforms (SharePoint, Website & microsite, Smartsheet, MS 365 Power Apps (Power Bi, etc.))
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience managing a business development function within a professional services organization
- Professional demeanor and strong interpersonal skills, with ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the organization, and from time to time with clients and third parties
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail is critical and must be demonstrated
- Proven project management skills, including the ability to effectively prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint, with Salesforce/CRM experience preferred
- Working knowledge of data visualization tools and project management tools like Asana and Smartsheet is preferred
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and flexibility to respond to changing demands during the workday
- Self-starter; ability to work efficiently and effectively as an individual and as a member of a team
- Proactive approach and can-do attitude with problem-solving abilities.
- Desire to learn and grow
- Flexibility to accommodate our global Tax practice needs
Diversity & Inclusion
A&M’s entrepreneurial culture celebrates independent thinkers and doers who can positively impact our clients and shape our industry. The collaborative environment and engaging work—guided by A&M’s core values of Integrity, Quality, Objectivity, Fun, Personal Reward, and Inclusive Diversity—are the main reasons our people love working at A&M. Inclusive Diversity means we embrace diversity, and we foster inclusiveness, encouraging everyone to bring their whole self to work each day. It runs through how we recruit, develop employees, conduct business, support clients, and partner with vendors. It is the A&M way.
It is Alvarez & Marsal’s practice to provide and promote equal opportunity in employment, compensation, and other terms and conditions of employment without discrimination because of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, pregnancy, marital status, family status, religion, national origin, age or disability or any other non-merit based factor or any other characteristics in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Unsolicited Resumes from Third-Party Recruiters
Please note that as per A&M policy, we do not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters are engaged to provide candidates for a specified opening and in alignment with our Inclusive Diversity values. Any employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that A&M will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.