This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Phoenix, AZ, United States
Date Posted: Jul 26, 2023
Alvarez & Marsal’s Tax practice is seeking a technology operations administrator to join the tax technology team. This hire will aid in supporting and maintain the technology operations for the global practice. This includes vendor management, agreement renewal, solution deployment, software QA, and UAT.
• Provide support to various management and operational functions, including, but not limited to, invoice processing, license renewal, vendor management
• Serve as an end-user’s first line of contact for a variety of issues.
• Conduct QA checks to ensure product standards and specifications.
• Responsible for, or supporting the planning, resourcing, preparation and execution of internal meetings.
• Review, research and/or enter data in various systems to support respective functional area.
• Assists in designing user interfaces for web-based applications based on an understanding of data use and client need.
• Assists in providing user support for applications and solutions
• Analyzes and solves basic technical problems with applications and solutions
• Assists in documenting requirements from clients.
• Assists in developing programming specifications, logic flow charts and process diagrams.
• Codes, tests, debugs and refines programs and solutions under guidance from manager or development staff
• Manage software licenses, avoiding unnecessary spending where possible.
• Keep up-to-date with new software products and license rule changes.
• Prepare and assist with annual budgetary planning.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
A&M’s entrepreneurial culture celebrates independent thinkers and doers who can positively impact our clients and shape our industry. The collaborative environment and engaging work—guided by A&M’s core values of Integrity, Quality, Objectivity, Fun, Personal Reward, and Inclusive Diversity—are the main reasons our people love working at A&M. Inclusive Diversity means we embrace diversity, and we foster inclusiveness, encouraging everyone to bring their whole self to work each day. It runs through how we recruit, develop employees, conduct business, support clients, and partner with vendors. It is the A&M way.
It is Alvarez & Marsal’s practice to provide and promote equal opportunity in employment, compensation, and other terms and conditions of employment without discrimination because of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, pregnancy, marital status, family status, religion, national origin, age or disability or any other non-merit based factor or any other characteristics in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Please note that as per A&M policy, we do not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters are engaged to provide candidates for a specified opening and in alignment with our Inclusive Diversity values. Any employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that A&M will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.