Director, Talent Acquisition (Tax)
Location: Atlanta, GA, United States
Date Posted: Sep 13, 2023
Director, Talent Acquisition (Tax)
- Partner with Tax leaders to develop comprehensive recruiting plans for experienced and campus hires in alignment with strategic growth objectives
- Participate in the annual budgeting and headcount planning process alongside leadership team
- Assist with market research, job descriptions and talent insights that will help the team understand the recruiting market and specialty areas
- Partner with DEI lead and other leaders to ensure DEI lens across all elements of the recruitment process
- Identifies or creates new candidate channels and sourcing methods to find qualified candidates, including an early identification programs
- Participate in the recruitment process across the candidate lifecycle, as needed
- Oversee best-in-class summer internship experience, with strong focus on ongoing feedback, metrics and outcomes from the interns and leadership
- Oversee the onboarding process, identify opportunities to improve and partner to implement changes to improve the new joiner experience
- Coordinates the regular review and update of hiring materials across the organization; develops training materials and coaches leadership and hiring managers
- Evaluates, identify and maintain relationships with various vendors and partners related to talent acquisition, i.e. job boards, temporary agencies, search firms, industry and trade groups, etc.
- Partner with Corporate Marketing and Business & Client development teams to build and maintain the A&M employer brand
- Partner with Corporate Recruiting function, locally and globally, to deliver on strategic growth objectives and maintain the Global Tax brand
- Leads and develops a cross-functional talent acquisition team and provides leadership to broader People Team in partnership with peers
- Develops and monitors reporting around talent acquisition
- Perform other functions and duties across the People Team as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree with 10+ years of professional experience, of which 5+ years of full life cycle recruiting. Experience with a management consulting firm and/or financial services firm preferred
- Extensive experienced hire and / or campus recruitment experience
- Strong business acumen and polished communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively, while maintaining high-attention to detail
- Confident in quickly adapting to a changing work environment and an ability to deal with ambiguous situations
Diversity & Inclusion
A&M’s entrepreneurial culture celebrates independent thinkers and doers who can positively impact our clients and shape our industry. The collaborative environment and engaging work—guided by A&M’s core values of Integrity, Quality, Objectivity, Fun, Personal Reward, and Inclusive Diversity—are the main reasons our people love working at A&M. Inclusive Diversity means we embrace diversity, and we foster inclusiveness, encouraging everyone to bring their whole self to work each day. It runs through how we recruit, develop employees, conduct business, support clients, and partner with vendors. It is the A&M way.
It is Alvarez & Marsal’s practice to provide and promote equal opportunity in employment, compensation, and other terms and conditions of employment without discrimination because of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, pregnancy, marital status, family status, religion, national origin, age or disability or any other non-merit based factor or any other characteristics in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Unsolicited Resumes from Third-Party Recruiters
Please note that as per A&M policy, we do not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters are engaged to provide candidates for a specified opening and in alignment with our Inclusive Diversity values. Any employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that A&M will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.