This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Miami, FL, United States
Date Posted: Oct 30, 2023
Client & Business Development Coordinator
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Coordinate and manage go to market projects from inception to implementation with clear communication throughout the process to a variety of internal stakeholders.
• Assist with service quality and client satisfaction processes.
• Prepare pitch decks, and responses to Requests for Proposals/Quotations/Information for existing and potential clients, including qualitative and quantitative data compilation.
• Maintain client outreach and client activity database (Salesforce).
• Conducts training and job aids to support Salesforce usage and adoption.
• Assist in key account team development and program management.
• Conduct research and analysis of a company’s organizational structure, key executives, news articles, financial, market, and competitive data.
• Conduct industry and geography-specific research projects and prepare market and competitive analyses; help identify business development opportunities and develop client target lists.
• Schedule and actively participate/contribute in various business development and internal meetings.
• Leverages tools and technology to visually showcase project timelines and successes.
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• Experience with a business development function, within a professional services organization is preferred.
• Professional demeanor and strong interpersonal skills, with ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the organization, and from time to time with clients and third parties.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail is critical and must be demonstrated.
• Proven project management skills, including the ability to effectively prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint, with Salesforce/CRM experience preferred.
• Strong work ethic.
• Working knowledge of data visualization tools and project management tools like Asana and Smartsheet is preferred.
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment and flexibility to respond to changing demands during the work day.
• Self-starter; ability to work efficiently and effectively as an individual and as a member of a team.
• Proactive approach and can-do attitude with problem-solving abilities.
• Desire to learn and grow.
• Flexibility to accommodate our global practice needs
The hourly rate is $31 per hour.
A&M’s entrepreneurial culture celebrates independent thinkers and doers who can positively impact our clients and shape our industry. The collaborative environment and engaging work—guided by A&M’s core values of Integrity, Quality, Objectivity, Fun, Personal Reward, and Inclusive Diversity—are the main reasons our people love working at A&M. Inclusive Diversity means we embrace diversity, and we foster inclusiveness, encouraging everyone to bring their whole self to work each day. It runs through how we recruit, develop employees, conduct business, support clients, and partner with vendors. It is the A&M way.
It is Alvarez & Marsal’s practice to provide and promote equal opportunity in employment, compensation, and other terms and conditions of employment without discrimination because of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, pregnancy, marital status, family status, religion, national origin, age or disability or any other non-merit based factor or any other characteristics in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Please note that as per A&M policy, we do not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters are engaged to provide candidates for a specified opening and in alignment with our Inclusive Diversity values. Any employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that A&M will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.