Location: London, United Kingdom
Date Posted: Dec 13, 2023
Director, EMEA Go-to-Market Programs
Alvarez & Marsal is seeking a Go-to-Market Leader that will work closely with A&M’s EMEA region leadership team and jointly agree on market facing priorities and strategies. These priorities may include (but are not limited to) the creation of marketing campaigns and promotions, account prioritization, account tracking and penetration analysis, cross-selling initiatives, pipeline managements, case study management and related marketing and / or business development activities.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record related to areas such as marketing strategy and planning, account-based marketing and promotions, business development, account management, pipeline management and related responsibilities.
Key duties and responsibilities:
· Understand A&M’s global positioning and regional market priorities and work with regional leaders to identify market opportunities to promote A&M, identify potential sales opportunities and create internal visibility into the market activities that are producing results.
· Maintain visibility and recurring meetings with multiple senior stakeholders, building consensus and operating as a trusted adviser relative to go-to-market topics and priorities.
· Work with marketing campaign managers and related team members to develop, implement and assess multi-channel marketing campaigns.
· Maintain relationships across A&M’s matrix of go-to-market team members to ensure proper teaming and consistency in market facing activities within the EMEA region.
· Interact with CRM team members to ensure existing systems support go-to-market priorities, and reporting and analytics needs and related operational requirements.
Candidate should have the following experience:
· 10 or more years of experience that includes marketing campaigns and promotions, business development operations, market and account management and similar experience.
· Multiple years working in a global, matrixed, professional services organization (consulting preferred).
· Experience working with senior executive stakeholders, including CEO, COO and division level leaders to develop go-to-market plans and work with multiple teams to ensure successful execution of those plans.
· Comprehensive understanding of digital marketing, account-based marketing, cross-selling, account management and related.
· Understanding and proven ability to build consensus and connect leaders, including the creation of executive summary communications that deliver visibility into progress toward goals, opportunities and related items.
A&M’s entrepreneurial culture celebrates independent thinkers and doers who can positively impact our clients and shape our industry. The collaborative environment and engaging work—guided by A&M’s core values of Integrity, Quality, Objectivity, Fun, Personal Reward, and Inclusive Diversity—are the main reasons our people love working at A&M. Inclusive Diversity means we embrace diversity, and we foster inclusiveness, encouraging everyone to bring their whole self to work each day. It runs through how we recruit, develop employees, conduct business, support clients, and partner with vendors. It is the A&M way.
It is Alvarez & Marsal’s practice to provide and promote equal opportunity in employment, compensation, and other terms and conditions of employment without discrimination because of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, sex or gender, gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, family medical history, genetic information or other protected medical condition, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by and in accordance with applicable laws. Employees and Applicants can find A&M policy statements and additional information by region here.
Please note that as per A&M policy, we do not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters are engaged to provide candidates for a specified opening and in alignment with our Inclusive Diversity values. Any employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that A&M will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.