Senior Director - I&CP Global
Location: Mumbai, India
Date Posted: Oct 23, 2023
Activities and Responsibilities -
- Lead the execution of work fronts with expertise, identifying improvement initiatives and actively engaging with the client in all phases of the project.
- Lead meetings and presentations with both client and A&M's managerial and executive levels, demonstrating confidence and mastery of the topics discussed.
- Assume a leadership role with teams and clients, participating in effective negotiations and collaborations between leaders.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Develop and manage strategic partnerships for business growth.
- Participate in events and associations to foster relationships and identify opportunities.
- Work with a creative mindset to co-create solutions and offer innovative approaches to address client challenges.
- Take advantage of industry network and influence to identify and develop new business opportunities for I&CP and other Business Units.
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in business administration, Engineering, or related major
- +10 years of proven experience in business development and/or infrastructure project management.
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience in consulting firms, with strong business acumen, a self-started, and have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Availability for travel.
- Ability to facilitate analyses to guide project delivery, proposing action plans and demonstrating confidence in decision-making.
Specific characteristics include -
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to articulate to senior members of target management, client representatives and colleagues.
- Highly analytical and problem-solving mind-set
- Strong project management and negotiation skills
- Team-oriented personality
- Motivated and effective in a fast-paced and dynamic culture
Diversity & Inclusion
A&M’s entrepreneurial culture celebrates independent thinkers and doers who can positively impact our clients and shape our industry. The collaborative environment and engaging work—guided by A&M’s core values of Integrity, Quality, Objectivity, Fun, Personal Reward, and Inclusive Diversity—are the main reasons our people love working at A&M. Inclusive Diversity means we embrace diversity, and we foster inclusiveness, encouraging everyone to bring their whole self to work each day. It runs through how we recruit, develop employees, conduct business, support clients, and partner with vendors. It is the A&M way.
It is Alvarez & Marsal’s practice to provide and promote equal opportunity in employment, compensation, and other terms and conditions of employment without discrimination because of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, pregnancy, marital status, family status, religion, national origin, age or disability or any other non-merit based factor or any other characteristics in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Unsolicited Resumes from Third-Party Recruiters
Please note that as per A&M policy, we do not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters are engaged to provide candidates for a specified opening and in alignment with our Inclusive Diversity values. Any employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that A&M will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.