Manager - I&CP Global
Location: Mumbai, India
Date Posted: Oct 18, 2023
Activities and Responsibilities:
- Lead the execution of work fronts with authority, identifying improvement initiatives and playing an active role in all aspects of client engagement.
- Lead meetings and presentations with both client and A&M's managerial and executive levels, conveying confidence and mastery of the topics discussed.
- Respond promptly to project demands and anticipate critical actions for the success of initiatives.
- Engage in various projects, collaborating with multiple colleagues and clients across a variety of sectors and functional areas.
- Facilitate effective collaborations between leadership, achieving alignments and producing outcomes that serve the interests of all stakeholders.
- Contribute to practice development by supporting product and/or industry development.
- Develop and grow the accounts currently involved with, identifying opportunities and work alongside leadership to translate them into business.
- Serve as a bridge between staff and leadership for culture dissemination and conflict management.
- Coordinate and ensure compliance with administrative matters (Scheduling, Sales Spreadsheet, Collections, etc.).
- +7 years of professional background in Engineering, Project Management, or Consultancy.
- Proven experience in managing complex projects in a multicultural and corporate environment.
- Postgraduate degree in project management and/or administration or finance is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Infrastructure and Capital Projects products.
- Certification in project management from recognized entities (e.g., AACE, PMI, etc.).
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Willingness to travel.
- Ability to leverage innovation support resources to co-create internal solutions or new business opportunities with clients.
- Capacity to lead under pressure, within fast-paced workflows and/or tight deadlines.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Proactivity in acquiring knowledge of innovative project management technologies.
- Experience in people management.
- Ease in building long-term relationships with clients and high-level hierarchies, both internally and externally.
- Sensitivity to explore new avenues for A&M's involvement within current clients.
Diversity & Inclusion
A&M’s entrepreneurial culture celebrates independent thinkers and doers who can positively impact our clients and shape our industry. The collaborative environment and engaging work—guided by A&M’s core values of Integrity, Quality, Objectivity, Fun, Personal Reward, and Inclusive Diversity—are the main reasons our people love working at A&M. Inclusive Diversity means we embrace diversity, and we foster inclusiveness, encouraging everyone to bring their whole self to work each day. It runs through how we recruit, develop employees, conduct business, support clients, and partner with vendors. It is the A&M way.
It is Alvarez & Marsal’s practice to provide and promote equal opportunity in employment, compensation, and other terms and conditions of employment without discrimination because of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, pregnancy, marital status, family status, religion, national origin, age or disability or any other non-merit based factor or any other characteristics in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Unsolicited Resumes from Third-Party Recruiters
Please note that as per A&M policy, we do not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters are engaged to provide candidates for a specified opening and in alignment with our Inclusive Diversity values. Any employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that A&M will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.